- Extra Light Supplex (Feels Like a Second Skin) - Very Minimal Compression.
- Light Supplex (Light on Skin) - Minimal-Light Compression.
- Power Supplex (Thicker/Snugger) - Light-Medium Compression.
- Oasis Supplex - (Thicker/Snugger) - Medium Compression. UV 50+.
- Soft. Comfortable. Form Fitting.
- Double Stitching. Flat Seams. Wide Waistband.
- Cold Wash. Air Dry.
- Made in Brazil.
- Extra Light, Light & Power - 87% Polyamide / 13% Spandex
- Oasis - 77% Polyamide / 23% Spandex
- XS (0)
- S (2-4)
- M (6-8)
- L (10-12)
- XL (14)
* NOTE: There has been and always will be a very small variation between patterns with in the Extra Light, Light & Power Supplex category. This differs due to the line count and the color of the thread used for the pattern. All patterns are always categorized according to the factory's "grammage breakdown" per pattern. The Oasis Supplex is it's own material blend and is in solid colors.
Breakdown of grammage per material category:
- Extra Light Supplex: 200-250 g/m2
- Light Supplex: 260-300 g/m2
- Power Supplex: 310-360 g/m2
- Oasis Supplex: 260 g/m2
Some customers find a slight difference in the fit of the Supplex blends. We find that most customers who fall in between sizes prefer to go with the larger option in the Light & Power Supplex. This way instead of wearing the pants at full stretch, they are able to maintain and enjoy the stretch and keep the vibrancy of the colors. We also find that most customers who fall in between sizes prefer to go with the smaller option in the Extra Light Supplex (due to the compression and stretch).
Why would you want one verses the other? It's just personal preference!